Saturday 13 April 2013

who is who

don't you know him ?
I know him so well ♪ Kil, I love you, Lu I nedd you, A I herat you . yaz Killua! ♪
He is my first love. I like him. yazz Killua Zaoldyck !
as I read on animonster magz, he was born on 7th July 1993 ~
I like Killua since I saw him at HunterXHunter movies that played on Tv7.
I was 4th grade in elementary school at that time.
seriously, his seen makes me couldn't say anything !!
beside, his arrogance is really cool. honestly, I don't like arrogance. I don't like arrogant people. Since Killua is not a human, that's no matter, right ? kekeke
I like his style - really natural !
his arrogance and his words make me laugh ! sounds weird. but this is real!  so cuuute >,<
you should watch the moment when he show his natural arrogance.
Ah,  I think that's enough..
I don't want share all about my Killua. I'm afraid you'll seize him from me. HAHAHA :p
yes I know, He is zaoldyck family. he was a killer. However, I still like him !
That's why my name is Khairunnisa Zaoldyck ;)
____________________________________________________
♪ almost paaaaradise achimboda to nun businnn *wrong lyric, right?* mianhae mianhae ^^
nah, this my second 'love' guess who ? He is an actor, he is f4 member in shinwa school ! He was born on 7th July 1989 . wait ! the date is similar with illua's born ! what a wooooow >,<

he is.... he is... he is.... So Yi Jeong ! who ?
yeah, he is So Yi Jeong in Boys Befor Flowers Movie. But who is he, in real life ?
Kim Bum ! or.. Kim Sang Beom. ah, I don't know how it spelled. whatever, I like him ! yazz I like Kim Buuuummmm ^^
I don't know why, I just watch his movie and.. I like his act with Kim So Eun- Ga Eul. that was so cute ! 
the moment he played the saxophone at cafe. it was so sweeeeett !
you should watch it ! either saxophone version or song version.
the tittle is algoinnayo which means do you know .
I really touched with that song. although I don't understand the words.kekeke
the most favorite part is when he said : nan yakso-khaeyo uri so neul kok goroyo ♪ do you know ? ;)
____________________________________________
yes yes yo ohh ! oh!! YES YES yow Oh ! ♪
you don't know this song . do you ? if you know this opening song, it means you are T-max fans (I don't know, is there any words to called T-max fans? )
the tittle is Bang Bang Boom. whoaaaahh really make me wanna jump jump jump jump jump. ok- stop.
I'm not talking about that song actually. I'm talking about one  member of T-max who played role as Song woo Bin in -still- Boys Befor Flowers movie ^^
different with Kim Bum and Killua, he was born in Seoul, February 3rd 1985. 
anyway, I like him two years after I like Kim Bum.In my opinion, he is a gentle man. cool and cold >,<
oppa oppa oppa I'll be down down down - haha.. I like the way he rap, because he is a rapper. rock yeah !
Kim Joon and Kim Bum. the cool one and the cute one.
lately, I heard that Kim Joon followed the military for two years.. hwaiting ting ting! maybe now, he has finish his military.. yeah, I don't know. he's too far from here but always near in my heart  :'' LOL
__________________________________


he's like caffeine ~ I can't fall asleep at night . ow oh you bad to me. so bad to me. oppa you're like a caffeine ♪
nah, -maybe- this the last but not least .. wanna guess who ?
The story begin when I was looking for sad music video (mv) on youtube. I  accidentaily found his mv which sang with a girl named Eun Ji. "He's so cuuuute. aw!" hahaha.
Like his word in his song,  "you make me curious too. you make me curious" - nado kumkumhae ~
gahhh his voice make me wanna drown ! blupbllupblupp
so I typed his name on google. and got you ! Yang Yoseob . he was born on 5th January 1990.
firstly, I thought Yoseob is a singer. and finally I know that Yoseob is a member from boyband in South Korea called Beast. I don't know is there any Boyband which named Beast before.. hehehe (peace ^^)
In Beast, he is main vocal. for sure, his voice is amaziiiiiiing ! by the time, I like Beast, too. you should listen at least one of Beast song, and listen carefully when Yoseob sing.
I suggest you to listen Breath from Beast. and wait when Yoseob said "I don't know." just wait and you'll die ! hehehe.. just kidding ;)
I've watch -almost- all fancam and his video. I can conclude that he is a good and charming person. wonder I can meet him someday. yeah, at least... I can see him directly. and if he see me, I just lucky enough. stop dreaming saa-chan.
He have sense of humor. he always smile even he has the best fan service ever !
I like him.
since I like him and I've heard -almost- all Beast's songs.. now I become a b2uty (read: beauty) -name of Beast's fans-
I'm a b2uty (beauty) and Yoseob oppa is the B2st (Beast). so we are ........... beauty and the Beast ! yeaaaayy ^^ -hoping-


1 comment:

  1. bikin artikel tentang ayana nya donk sa hehehehe :D

    ReplyDelete

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...