Sunday 28 April 2013

History of Ayana

First, it's not about the real ayana. it's just about hmm you can call this fake ayana. So, I don't mean to talk about ayana. 
second, in my ooooldest post I have told you that my college friends called me ayana because they think I am like her. do you think the same? kakaka.

Last year, maybe it was November, March, April, June or August.. ah, whenever it was, I can't remember exactly..
That night, I sat in front of the computer and open my social media web, twitter. I accidentally read someone's tweet ( I think I shouldn't tell his uname even his name) hmm, he is my friend and as I remember he wrote: "Ayana, she's like her.. forget it!" yeah,  I translated it to english. You know, sometimes I have strong feeling when someone tweet something that  has relation about me even they didn't mention me directly. Something like a hunch. However, I ignore that tweet. 

Few weeks later, I was studying and two of my friends, Rissa and Ferdy, suddenly said,
"Kak, I want to tell you something ..."
"Hmm, what?"
"Ah, how could I say this?" Ask Rissa to Ferdy. Ferdy laughed.
"Just say it!" said Ferdy.
I didn't understand what they're talking about.
"Actually ... Hmm actually..." Rissa didn't coninue his words. He was too nervous too say.
"Actually what?"
"Okay, I'll be honest. Actually, I like talking about you with kak Gifary," Ferdy said.
"What's wrong?"
"Do you know JKT48?" Rissa asked me while he smiled.
"Ya, I know. Why?" I ever saw their performance on tv.
"Don't you realize you're like one of the member?"  Rissa said again.
"You're like Ayana, kak! I often talk about it when you were studying with kak Gifary and we always laugh for it. We couldn't believe if Ayana study here? Hahaha!"
Suddenly I remember my friend's tweet   "Ayana, she's like her.. forget it!"
I wonder if they talk about the same Ayana?
Ferdy took his map from his bag. the picture of his map is JKT48 girls who wear their red and white uniform. I can't count how much the girls in that picture. (nn)v I even don't know who is who, but so far I know who is Melody, Nabilah, and Cleo.
Rissa pointed a girl that I don't know who is she.
"Look, she is like you, isn't she?" said Rissa. I took a  minute to see that girl carefully, "No, She's not like me,"
"Ah, trust me! She's really like you,"
"Can I see that?" Poppy, my close friend took Ferdy's map, "Hei! They're right! She is like you so much!Hahaha!" Poppy laugh. Is that true? From where sight they can say I am like her? 
"Why you still ignore it? Okay tomorrow I'll bring her pic so that you can see her clearly," Said Ferdy.
"Hahaha!" Poppy still laughed.

It's true, the following day he brought a picture like this :
I was at the office room with my friends, Poppy and Gemni. "Kak! here I'll bring the picture," Ferdy gave me that pict.
"See, she is like you!" Rissa convince me.
"What's that?" Mr. Imam, the officer who hear our chat asked.
"Here! Look, don't you think she is like her?" Ferdy shows the pic to him.
"Hmm, Let me see," said Mr. Imam. He look at the pic once and then look at me once, "Yeah, she has some similar thing with her, who is she?"
"She is ayana JKT48!"
"Ah, come on!" I said. Poppy, Gemni, Ferdy, Rissa, and all people who was there laughed.

"Yeay! We have artist in our place! Ayana! Ayana!" Rissa shouted.
"I wonder this place will be fulled of people if they know AyanaJKT48 is study here! Hahaha!" said Ferdy.
"How if we put this photo on announcement board? It will be hottest news!" Rissa and Ferdy ran to announcement board and put Ayana's photo there.
"Ayana! Ayana!" Rissa called me.
"I think Ayana is like her, instead. since you was born four years first before Ayana, right?" Ferdy comment.
"Hahaha! It's up to you, guys!" I answered.
"We should tell people that we meet AyanaJKT48 almost everyday! Hahaha,"
"How if you have family relation with her? you are like Ayana so much, Kak!" Said Rissa.
I answered their comment with smile. "Ayana! Ayana!"

Since that moment, my friends will remember me when there is JKT48, especially Ayana, on television. You know Mega Konser JKT48? Many of my friends send me message like "Hey, you on television right now! Hahaha," and so on.
Finally I curious to see her then I watched that concert and hey, she is like me! (you should see her from long long distance and you'll find our similarity) hehehe.

Do you know? Before Ayana, there is a girl that several people said she is like me too. But this opinion not have many agreement like Ayana now.
wanna know her? hmm.. her initial is M guess her! hahaha.

However, I am me, not somebody else. Thankyou :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...