Friday 26 April 2013

let me talk about snow

Snow is white. if the snow is always white?  I don't know.
Have you ever imagine snow with other color? It will be more beautiful than usual snow ? I don't lnow.
Why your answer is always don't know? I don't know, I never see snow directly, instead.

When I was child, I used to make something new from what I've seen on television.
Here we go !
There was a Taiwan's Drama called Snow Angel. Did you know that drama? I don't really remember the story, actually.
But every time I hear the word snow, my mind automatically recall that romantic thing, a freezing flower. Yeah, a flower that freeze. so sold and cool !
 
you just need water , plastic glass,  refrigerator (freezer), and flower- white rose will be soooo white ! :)it doesn't matter  if you want to try with another flowers .
first, put the flower into glass, fill the water and put that glass to refrigerator. wait for maybe one or two hours depend on how fast your refrigerator can make it freeze. put off the plastic glass
and tadaaaa! snow angel is on your hand.

sorry :( no pic


wanna try it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...