Sunday 28 April 2013

Love at school - 1

--- If you know the story about Ghost at School, this story is about Love at school---

Have you ever fell in love with your classmate or your senior even with your junior. maybe ?
I don't mean to make you recall your memories when it happened. For several people, including me, it's such a bad idea to remember it. "Then why you talk about his now?" Maybe that's what you wanna ask to me. I asked by the owner of this blog to share my story so here I am. She paid me for this ;)
Ah! I almost forget to introduce myself, my name is April. You don't have to ask me when I was born, right? Yep! April. Skip about my name then please read my story.

That day when I still innocent enough to be a Junior High School student........
I was waiting for the public transportation to take me home. Suddenly I saw a boy, he wore  uniform that shows he's a JHS student too. He saw me.
"What a handsome and cool guy," I wondered. Of course he didn't hear it.
Then walked came to me step by step. His weird action made me automatically avoid him step by step too. He still stare at me. That awkward enough -___-
Although he has a good appearance, by the time, his seen make me scared. He was like a kidnapper!
That boy suddenly asked, "You are April. Aren't you?"
"Yes," I awkwardly answered. Oh my God! How could he know my name !? I even never show on television or became a famous girl either.
"Do you know Ryan?" He asked again. Now he stood beside me. FYI, Ryan is my friend in school.
"Ya, I know. You mean Ryan in 7-A class student, right?" He didn't answered.
I saw the public transportation which I waited for passed but I didn't stop the car. I couldn't stop it in this kind of situation. It would be more awkward if I stop that bus and leave him.  The problem is he know my name! Now he stood close enough with me. Gosh!
"Mm, may I know you?" He asked again.
Jreng- jreng- jreng- jreng! Suddenly that shock back sound play in my mind. Wh.. what!?  What should I do? I remember my mother's advice: don't talk with strangers even say hi with them. For me, he is a stranger. Oh come on, what should I say? He still stare at me. Oh, Pleaseeee >,<
"Hmm, next time maybe," I finally answered.
After that, I ran left that stranger boy as fast as I can. What so ever with his opinion about me. He maybe called me weird girl or anything that he want. I don't care. I didn't even knew who is he but I still remember his face clearly. Maybe he's a student from another school. Handsome but .. scary! I still can't take my breath now..

Few days later, I went to canteen to take a rest after studied for four hours. Then I accidentally saw a boy who has familiar face. I thought I ever met him before, but who?
He saw me an smiled to me. Weird, I wonder.  Oh my !!! He is.. He is... I couldn't believe this! He is the boy whom I met yesterday!
Is he a student in this school? Why I never see him before?
Lately, I finally knew who is he. He is my senior! He is a 8th grade student. What the ......
I hope he didn't remember yesterday moment. It was really embarrassing -___-
So.. what next?
If this story can called love at school's story? It's all up to you, guys! Hahaha.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...