Friday 12 April 2013

talk about somethin called ..what?

1. have you ever like/admire/love someone ? 

you don't have to answer this question actually ;)
cause I'm sure when you read my question at first, there's someone's face passed in your mind.
someone who -maybe- special for you, or someone who -maybe- make you can't sleep all night, someone who -maybe- ever you loved when you in high school (ups!).. yeah everyone is possible here.


2. is there someone who passed in your mind now ? 





my answer is :
yes, there is.

3. who? 

Ah, got you!  why you just smile like that? do you forget her/his name or what ? ah, I see. save your own answer !
so do I. I just can give a half smile if you asked me.

it's true, those three question make me remember someone.
it's true, there's he passed in my mind now.
it's true, I won't tell you the name.

as we know, everyone have their own love stories. ya, stories. there are more than one, right?
so..  what ? haha.

4. what makes you still remember that person?

There is no exact words to answer this. or you have the answer for this question?

                              that moment.. when you see his/her smile.
                                                          that moment.. when you see his/her eyes.
                       that moment when you realized you love him/her.
                                           that moment... when you sit beside him/her.

                    that moment.. when you hear his/her voice called your name.
                                     that moment... when you read his/her message on your phone.
                               that moment... when you and him/her accidentally met.
                                        that moment... when you know that he/she loves you too.
                                  that moment... when he/she was yours.
                                                  that moment... when he clutch my hand
    that moment when he hold my hand tight. and makes me knew he'll never let me go.-atthattime-
                  that moment.... when you feel jealous with him/her.

that moment when someone ask about your love(whether she is single or not) to u, while you're his girlfriend.
                                         that moment .... when everything seems different
 that moment ... when you missed the first time when you met her/him.
        that moment ... when you know that he start to love someone else.
                                        that moment ... when you afraid to lose him/her.
   that moment.... when I see the suspicious  wall-to-wall between you and that girl on facebook
 that moment .. when you start to avoid my questions.
                 that moment... when I finally give up and let him go..
                                        that moment when you and I said everything's over.
      that moment.. when I finally know that you're in a relationship with that girl.
  that moment .. when I see you gave your smile to that girl.
           that moment... when I cried while seeing our pic. -like the most sad drama, ever-
                                                     that moment when I realized I can't go back.
     that moment ..when I realize I'm not dreaming.
                                 that moment when I start to forget you..
                                                            that moment... when I still remember you
          that moment... is over.
 ♪ o o o o over love, love is pain pain. o o o over love. break it! ♪


1 comment:

  1. gambaran dari cerpen "That Moment" Part 9 :)

    Rasa Cinta, rasa sakit, bahagia, sedih, suka, duka, adalah hiasan hidup yang membuat semuanya menjadi indah ketika menjadi sebuah cerita dan kenangan yang tak kan pernah terlupa.. :)

    Meski terkadang kita slalu ingin melupakan rasa sakit, duka, sedih, tetapi pada kenyataannya rasa itulah yang kan slalu di ingat..

    ReplyDelete

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...