Friday 19 April 2013

another that moment

there was jiyuu matsuri. It’s like all about japan expo such as food, culture, anime, and music.
It’s fun I think. yaa than just stay at home and you don’t know what will you do. Actually there are assignments but I need something new that can refresh my mind ..
I was looking for cosplayer. I wish I can be like them. wear favorite costum of favorite anime. I wanna be Sizuka, Sakura, Tomoyo, Momoko. haha -skip
til I found them, I don’t know what character they are but hey he’s cool ! u know when I will took photo together! that moment .. when he gave me his wand and said “hold this.” hai! chiiiizu ^^

2 comments:

  1. di situ ada festival musik'y juga ga sa..??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ada, tapi sa nggak liat sihh. liat stand"nya aja.haha

      Delete

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...