Saturday 25 May 2013

Ya! I Love You! [Chapter 9]





I felt dizzy today. I think I need extra time to sleep well since I almost went home late last night. I yawned, seeing the blank white page and blinked. The spacebar on my laptop called for me to type the assignment.
“Ya, Yun-a! do you want to watch Beast performance today?” Hana bumped me while I was typing my drama script on a corridor chair. Dong woon and Yoseob passed on my mind. My heart hurt when I remembered them; even remembering their names made my heart ache.
“Yoo Min Yun! Are you okay?” she touched my forehead.
“Of course I’m okay,” I released her hand.
“What are you waiting for? Come on!” Hana pulled my hand.
“W-wait!” I turned my laptop off, put on my bag then ran after Hana.
There are many girls shouting for each Beast member. Hana and I tried to sit on first line. Fortunately, there is still a small space for us to sit. Few minutes later, six guys came to the stage with their black suits and started to sing and dance.
“YANG YOSEOB!!” Hana shouted like a rabid fan-girls, she fits with the crowd very well.
Dong Woon saw me while he turned around singing and smiled. He looks cool as usual. I pretend didn’t see him and see other members. I accidentally see Yoseob singing while his eyes catch mine. Our eyes held contact for a few minutes. Why did I felt hurt when I saw his eye on me?
“Ya, what are you thinking about? Did you enjoy the song?” Hana bumped my hand.
“Yeah of course I do. Yoseob oppa! Hwaitiiing!” I shouted clapping my hands as those six guys sing. As I shouted his name, I look at Dong woon instead. I realized it couldn’t be falling love. But .. with whom? My heart and my mind did something different. Why? Why like this? Am I falling in love with both of them? That can’t happen!
“This is the last song. Hope you enjoy it guys!” Jun Hyung shouted from the stage. His words made the audience cheer and clap, including Hana. Beautiful my girl ~ Music starting to play with a heavy beat that vibrates the stadium.
“Hana, I think I have to go. I feeling sick now” I lay my hand over my forehead.
“Are you okay?” Hana held my hand, helping me stand up. My head feels heavy, everything is spinning as if there was earthquake in my head. Then I couldn’t see anymore. Even feeling like emotion and real touch became numbed, it's all dark.


 “Is she okay?” that deep voice was extremely familiar. Is he Dong Woon? I wondered, still couldn’t open my eyes, they were heavy and wouldn't budge.

“Yun-a! Wake up! Don’t scare me!” I know thatvoice’s owner, Hana.
Someone touched my forehead, “maybe she’s sleeping.” That’s Yoseob voice.
I tried to open my eyes, still feeling a bit dizzy. My vision is still blurry, I could make Hana, Yoseob, and Dong Woon's figure. They're standing around me. Sudden confusion blankets my mind. Where am I?

 “Yun-a, gwenchana?(are you okay?)” Yoseob held my hand.
“Yoo Min Yun, drink this. You must be thirsty,” Dong Woon handed me a cup of tea. Yoseob released his hand and helped me sit up. I sipped the hot steaming tea.
“Is it still hot?” Dong Woon asked. I shook my head.
They were smiling at me. Am I dreaming?  Being around by two cool, talented, and cute guys like this made me feel like I found paradise.
Someone opened the door, the person was wheezing, he's trying to catch his breath.
“Woon-a! The lecturer is looking for you in his room!” That’s Gikwang.
“Oh, I'll be there soon!” Dong Woon answered then turned to me.
“Yun-a, I have to go, take care yourself!” Dong Woon ruffled my hair softly.
 “Thank you …” he had already ran out and closed the door before I say thank you properly.
I tried to stand up, but I felt stiff.
“Hey Yun-a! Don’t move, you have to rest for a while!” Yoseob hold me.
 “Ya Yun-a! Don’t lie to me again! You said that you were okay, but see, you faint. And
you know, you made the girls envy you since Dong Woon and Yoseob sunbae jumped from the stage to save you and brought you here” Hana explained while look at Yoseob. He smiled at me. I couldn't believe what I’ve heard. Yoseob and Dong Woon jumped from the stage to save me?  I couldn’t even imagine how they did it.
            “Trust me guys, I’m okay,” I tried to act as okay as I can so that they don’t have to worry about me.“Really?” Hana gave me disbelieving look, tilting her head.
My phone rang, it's from Mr. Park, the manager of mini market where I work in. Hana and Yoseob stare at me, they want to know who calling me.
“Yeoboseyo? (hello?)”
“Yoo Min Yun! Where are you? You know what time is it? I am waiting for you now. Come here!” He yelled at me by the phone.
“Mianhae (I’m sorry), I will be there soon. I’m sorry” I bowed as if Mr. Park was standing in front of me then took my backpack.
“Where are you going? Here, let me take you” Yoseob reached out, holding my hand.
“No thanks. I can handle this by myself. Don’t worry!”
“She always said she could handle everything by herself, but she can't.”
I overheard Hana saying while I walked out. After work, I'm exhausted. Perhaps I need extra rest, but I couldn’t get any because I have so many tasks that are waiting for me to finish.




They smiled at me. Am I dreaming?  Being around by two cool, talented and cute guys like this made me feel like in the paradise. Someone suddenly opened the door, he couldn’t catch his breath well.
“Woon-a! The lecture is looking for you his room!” That’s Gikwang.
“O, will be there soon!” Dong Woon answered turned at me.
“Yun-a, I have to go, take care yourself!” Dong Woon shuffle my hair softly.
 “Thank you …” he had closed the door before I say thankyou.
I tried to stand up since I feel stiff after all.
“Hey Yun-a! Don’t move, you have to take a rest for a while!” Yoseob hold me.
“Yun-a! Don’t lie to me again! You said that you’re okay but see, you faint. And you know, you made the girls envy since Dong Woon and Yoseob sunbae jumped from the stage to save you and brought you here.” Hana explained while look at Yoseob. He smiled at me. I still disbelieve with what I’ve heard. Yoseob and Dong Woon jumped from the stage?  I couldn’t even imagine how they did it.
“Trust me guys, I’m okay,” I tried to be okay as I can so that they don’t have to worry about me.
“Really?” Hana gave me disbelieve sight by tilting her head.
My phone was ringing, from Mr. Park, the manager of mini market where I work in. Hana and Yoseob stare at me as if they want to know who calling me.
“Yeoboseyo? (hello?)”
“Yoo Min Yun! Where are you? You know what time is it? I am waiting for you now. Come here!” He yelled at me by the phone.
“Mianhae (I’m sorry), I will be there soon. I’m sorry” I bowed as if Mr. Park was standing in front of me then took my backpack.
“Where will you go? Let me take you” Yoseob hold my hand.
“No thanks. I can handle this by myself. Don’t worry!”
“She always said she could handle everything by herself while she couldn’t.”
I could hear Hana yelled while I walked out. I feel tired after work. Perhaps I need extra rest but I couldn’t because I have so many tasks that waiting for me to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...