Wednesday 15 May 2013

Ya! I Love You! [Chapter 3]



This is my second month I become a playwriting major freshman since I entered this campus. So far I feel comfortable with all new things here. The building has a unique construction. There’s a wide field and decorate grass and plants everywhere. The surrounding is so beautiful. The red block bridge and green grassland combination are so eye smoothing. The hills are perfectly complete background. That’s what makes my campus different than other. 

I tried to wake up super early this morning. Just few people who come here since the sky still a bit dark with sun shine that still hiding behind the hill. The weather feels like fresh air blowing through my lungs. The birds start chirping as if they say good morning to me. I sat on stone stair then see the wonderful sky by wondering beautiful things while listening Yoseob’s songs that I haven’t listen yet since I download it. The song is not bad. His sang softly make my heart relaxing.
Suddenly someone sat beside me. I didn’t really care what he did and continue listen the song.
“Ahh, what a wonderful morning,” He stretch his hands. His hand is almost touched my face make me turned to see who he is.
Ya!” I glare at him. I couldn’t see his face clearly since he used a white hat that blocked his eyes.
“What?” He turned. I surprised when I finally saw his face.
“You…” We said it at the same time. My eyes become wider to see him. He smiled.
“Funny, how we could meet again, Yang Yoseob,” I said, his smile makes me smile. I turn my mp3 off so that I could listen to him carefully.
“Are you a student here?” He asked.
“Yeah, I am a freshman majoring in playwriting. And you are...”
 “Actually I’m a sophomore majoring in Applied Music,”
So he’s a sophomore. I thought he was High School Student since he has totally cute face.
I nodded then looked off somewhere. I don’t know what should I say then.
“Min Yun, did you say you live in Hyeohyon? That’s very far from here, isn’t it?”
Hey! He still remember my name even my place too? Am I dreaming?
“Yeah. Since it’s very far so I rent a flat near here, how about you?”
why you asked something that you shouldn’t ask? I talked to myself.
“I live in apartment. Then how about your job?” He seems curious about me or perhaps it’s just my feeling.
 “I’ve resigned. I take a part time job at mini market around here,” Yoseob nodded.
Then we didn’t talk much. The sun start rising make us drown to see that moment. It was a wonderful morning ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...