Friday 17 May 2013

Ya! I Love You! [Chapter 5]



There’s no one coming to the mini market. It was raining outside. I was waiting for the clock hands move to nine pm. I touch my phone to unlock it then locked it. Unlocked again, locked it back. Why does  it  feel such a  long work day? I sighed.
Someone with black coats push the door. He smiled at me.
Annyeong hasseo, Yoseob sunbae,” I greet him.
He bowed, still smiling. His hair was wet, his clothes held a few rain drops on them. However, he is still cute. He walked to the candies rack then took one.
He go out on raining just for buy some candy? I wondered while scanning it.
“I was walking to my apartment when the rain started falling. And I was just getting some candy, look at that! The rains stopped” He seems can read what I just wondered.
“Oh I see.”
He always looks happy whenever I met him. That’s soooo kind.
I  put on my backpack then left the market. Finally I can go home after this day. The rain just stopped, making streets wet and this coming night is so cold. How could I forget to bring my jacket in this kind of situation? I rubbed my hand and blow on my hand, trying to feel warmer. A black silhouette of a man was standing under the street lamp. Feels like I know him so I came towards him. The light helped me to see his face.
“Yoseob sunbae,” I tilted my head. I thought he had gone home.
“Ya, Min Yun” Yoseob smirked.
“What are you doing here?”
“I was waiting for the rain a stop,” He pointed the sky.
“But Yoseob sunbae, if you just stand here you’ll catch a cold” his messy black hair still wet, his clothes soaked right through. Is he alright? I wonder if he's freezing under all those wet clothes.
“Hmm, do you want to at least go eat somewhere? How about we go to podangmacha then eat some foods there?” he totally ignored me.
“That’s not bad idea” I nodded.
Gaja!” Yoseob hold my arm. I was amazed by his excited attitude. However, walking together like this made me feel like I was about to walk on clouds or even fly to the moon.
Hatchiim!” I sneezed.
“Are you okay?” He stopped his walk.
“Yeah, I’m okay,” I rubbed my hand.
He suddenly put his coat then dressed it to my back, “Use this.”
“But Yoseob sunbae…” I tried to reject.
“Just use it. I insist,” Yoseob gave it back to me. His black coat makes me feel warm and comfortable. I even could a soft alluring smell that reminds me beautiful things.
 “Yun-a, Please don’t call me sunbae. It sounds too formal,” he smirked.
“Alright then, I’ll call you Yoseob oppa. Is it still sounds weird?”
“Not at all,” He still smirking, seems like he was happy.
We sat on blue plastic chairs at a small tented restaurant on street stalls. There are a variety of popular street foods as such hotteok, gimbap, sundae, odeng, and anju. Over all, everything seems delicious but we decided to buy odeng. I could smell the fish stew that served with mustard sauce and tomato.
 “I think summer will end soon,” He stares off into the distance, eyes focused on the trees changing leaves.
Yoseob ate the odeng was ravenously. His face got red because the odeng still hot and he didn’t blow it on first. I hold my laugh. He still could smile while his tongue was on fire.
“Watch out. That’s hot” he pointed my odeng, laughing.





We talk about many things along the night. Sometimes Yoseob told me some jokes that made me burst into laughter. As long as I’m with him, I knew that Yoseob never look tired to smile while he talking to me, so do I. He’s really a professional singer since someone suddenly knew Yoseob and asked him to sing.
Yoseob bowed his head after he sang a part of his song. People around here clapped their hands and said, “Again! Again! You’re voice was amazing!”
Yoseob smiled and said, “I’m sorry but I have to go home,” Yoseob looked at his black watch.
Everyone nodded,“I see, you have to took your girlfriend go home safely.” Someone said. They turned to me. Yoseob laughed then looked at me while I’m blushing.
He held my shoulder, we walked and didn’t say anything until we were stand in front of my house.
“Thankyou for take me home,” I gave my best smile to him.
“Don’t mention it. Good night!” He raised his hand then walk back. I see him walking until his shadow disappeared, drowning in the dark night.
I unlocked the door then ran to my bed. I close my eyes and imagine every second when I’m with him. I even still smell his scent and made me realize I still used his coat, imagine how cold he must've been out there He must be cold along the road. I felt very guilty, imagining how cold he must've been out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...