Saturday 18 May 2013

Ya! I Love You! [Chapter 6]



-6-
I open my eyes and stretched my hand. I still sleepy and decided to continue my sleep when I suddenly saw a clock. Oh My God! I’m late! I rushed tidy up my book then ran out from library to auditorium at Applied Music department building. I hope I still have time to watch Dong Woon’s performance. There are so many people standing and shouting. Some of girls even shouting ‘Oppa! Oppa!’ hysterically. I didn’t see anyone on the stage but I could see a big poster write BEAST FIRST DEBUT. Beast?What’s that? Where’s Dong Woon? I wondered
“Bi seu teu! Bi seu teu! Kyaaa they’re so hot!” a girl who standing next to me said to her friends.
“Excusme, may I know what was happen here?” I tried to ask her.
“Pardon me?” she glanced at me.
“What is Beast?”
“What is Beast? You don’t know them?”
“Them? Who?” I asked, curious.
“Yoon Doo-joon, Jang Hyun-seung, Yong Jun-hyung, Yang Yo-seob, Lee Gi-kwang, and Son Dong-woon. They’re Beast! Unfortunately you came late, they performance just over,” she left me when I heard shouting from the crowd. Seems there will something interesting going on.
I follow the crowd and try to stand in front of the line. Lucky for me, I could pass the crowded smoothly and stood in the front. There’s no one passing this way, but people seem impatient waiting for it. I still don’t know what will happen next until I saw Hana was standing in the same line.
 “Hana!” I waved my hands in the air so that Hana could see me.
“Yun-ah!” Hana came to me, “where have you been? I was looking for you all day long.”
“ I-I was….” I didn’t continue my words since people around start to shouting.
Six men walked out from a room while smile and waved their hand to us. Sometimes they bowed and said thank you. “Kyaaaa! Beast! You’re cool!” someone shouted from behind while others shoved. I close my ears because her voice was like a thunder. Really noisy!
I could see Yoseob stood in the middle while Dong Woon stood in corner. I know who they are thanks to the bakery shop. I just know both of them but four others seem cool so far. Gosh! I keep meeting all these cute and cool boys!
“Aigoo! Yoseob oppa is cute! Hey, is he a guy whom we met when the announcement day?” Hana pointed Dong Woon while he waving his hand to other girl.
“Yeah, he is Son Don Woon,” I keep staring at him. His sharp black suit wore him with pride, his confidence just beamed into the crowd. Really perfect.
Someone coincidentally shoved me and I accidentally stepped on my shoelace. I couldn’t keep my balance so I fell down in front of those six guys and everyone watched me. Ouch! I feel very ashamed as I get up.  
“Min Yun,” I hear Yoseob called my name.
 “H-hi,” I greet them, still sat on the floor. Pain shocked my nerves inside my foot, is it broken? Sprained?
Unbelievable that Dong Woon came to me and stuck out his hand to help me. I grabbing on to his arm and got up. I bowed, too flustered to say anything even to say thank you. People started whispering when Dong Woon squatted down then tied my purple shoelace up. I could feel my heart beat so fast. After that, Dong Woon stand up and smile at me. Gosh! I’m pretty sure he could see my red face clearly.
“Thank you,” I bowed and quickly leave that place while people still whispered, watching me. I tried to ignore them since my feet throbbed.
“Yun-a! Wait!” Hana followed me from behind then helped me walk.

I sat on wood branch, put off my sneakers and tried to straighten my feet out.
“Are you okay?” Hana touched my feet gently, careful about not to cause more pain.
“Yeah, I hope so,” I grimaced.
“Hey, what happened at the concert, I would pretend to fainted so that he would give me something like artificial breath,” Hana smirked at me.

 “Stop dreaming!” I bumped her arm then laughed together.
“But you’re a lucky girl Yun-a! Yoseob and Dong Woon know you. And you know, they’ll be famous artists after this since they have so many fans and it's their first debut, while you are their friend!”
“What are you talking about?”
“I mean, I'm proud to be your friend! You know, both Yoseob and Dong Woon are your friends so I could know their cool friends like Lee Gi-kwang such as.” Hana explained excitedly.

calm, smooth winds blew our hair. It’s really fresh air. The sky changed its color to orangey-red. Birds flew away and over hills. I should go back home then tomorrow I go to work.
“Yun-a, are you sure you can go home?” Hana shoved her bicycle.
“Yeah, trust me. Go on!” I still lumbered.
“If my bicycle had extra chair, you could ride on,” Hana sighed.
“No problem, just go on. I could handle this” I stomped my feet so that Hana know I’m okay. But actually it still hurt.
 “If so, take care Yun-a! See you!” Hana ride her bike then gone.
“Bye!” I waved my hand then continued walking.
Walking took so much time. Sooo slow. Why can't I take a cab or something? I sighed.
White Ducati suddenly stopped next to me. It almost crush me.
“Ya! You want to kill me, huh?” I yelled at him. His black helmet covered up his face.
 “I’m sorry,” he said raise his hand. I pouted then left him.
“Yoo Min Yun! I think you need a ride?” He shouted at me when I stepped. I turned my head away to see who called me and couldn't believe what I see. He put his helmet off; it tangled his hair, but that’s what makes him look cool.
“Son Dong Woon !?” I stare at him, my eyes slightly wide.
“Well, you want a ride or not?” He smirked, and gave me his other helmet, this one white.
I put on the helmet and hopped on the back. He started his motorcycle then gas it with high-speed. I was surprised since I didn't hold him and almost fell off. I wrapped my arms around his waist. The wind blew against us, I held him tightly. That was awkward and I could feel my heart beating faster. What feeling is this? Do I...Love him? Over all, I always felt the same thing when I’m with both Yoseob and Dong Woon. How could it be? May I love them both at once then?
 He took me home. I jumped off from the bike then gave him the helmet. He smiled.
“Thanks” I bowed.
“Don’t mention it. Hope your feet get well soon!” that thick voice said. I nodded and trying to be cute after all.
“Ya, may I borrow your cell phone?”
I frowned. However I gave my cell phone to him. He touch my phone and seems he is dialing number but I don’t know what does he do exactly.
“Here, thankyou Yun-a! Take care!” He gave my phone back, started his motorcycle then gone. Weird. I shrugged then come in to my house.

I just closed my eyes when my phone started vibrating. One message received from unknown number. Good night, have a nice dream. I read the text and wondered who the sender is, but I decided to turn the lamp off then sleep.
I woke up because of my phone’s vibration yet again. I got the text from the same unknown number. Good morning! Have a nice day. Don’t forget to tie your shoelace as well ;)
Shoelace? Maybe he is Dong Woon? I wondered while preparing to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...