Wednesday 15 May 2013

Ya! I Love You! [Chapter 4]



In the large open lecture hall, a small fat man in a grey suit drawled on his speech on dialogue. He wiped a wrinkly tired hand over his sweaty forehead, seating himself behind a grey desk facing the students.
“Any question so far?” The lecture asked. No one raised their hand.
“If so, see you next meeting. Class dismissed.”
One by one student out from the class. I tidy my books up then put in to my purple backpack.  I walked through the corridor when Hana surprised me from behind.
“Yun-a, will you go to canteen with us?”
“Hmm, I’m sorry Hana but I’m not hungry at all. I prefer go to library right now.”
“Ok, then. I guess those books are more delicious than canteen’s meal for you,” Hana quipped.
“Yeah, I think so,” I smirked.
“Bye, then! See you!” Hana with her friends passed me.
Library is my favorite room for me to spend my time. Here I can read many interesting books  and sleep without any one will bother me because people are too busy to care about other.
The cold air conditioning blew me up softly. I yawned then lay my head on the table. It should be a perfect nap if someone didn’t put his books on and sat next to me.
“Can you put your books on slowly?” I yelled at him.
“I’m sorry. I’ve tried but these books seem too thick,”
He’s right. The books are thick and looks scary to read. 
“By the way, what book is that?”
“That’s none of your business,” He even didn’t turn at me. How arrogant he is.
I tried to see his face. He’s looks familiar but who is he? I frowned at him to remember who he is.
Ya! Don’t see me like that!” He closed his book. Our eyes met. I still think who this cool guy is.
“Wait, you are untied shoelace girl. Aren’t you?”
“I’m a what?”
“No, I mean.. you are.. you are..” He seems try hard to remember my name while I remember that he is the guy whom I met when announcement day last month.
“Yoo Min Yun. And you must be…” damn, I’m forget his name.
“Son Dong Woon. Nice to meet you here,” He smiled, “I never see you before. What’s department are you?”
“So am I. I’m in playwriting department. And you?”
“I am in applied music department. So that’s what makes us never meet before,” Dong Woon mumbled.
“Yoo Min Yun, I’m going to perform on Wednesday, will you come to watch our performance?”
“What perform?”
“You don’t know? I thought our posters were stick at wall magazine at every department.” Dong Woon wondered.
I felt guilty since I rarely saw news at wall magazine. I was too lazy to read it.
“Oh. I’ll see my schedule first. I hope I haven’t full schedule next Wednesday.”
“All right, then.” His serious eyes started to read his book.
I decide to pretend read my book rather than continue my sleep after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...