Sunday 19 May 2013

Ya! I Love You! [Chapter 7]




Two weeks later …
I walked alone along the corridor. Girls crowd in front of a notice board, it catches my eye. I didn’t really care what happened there, but I was suddenly very curious when I heard Yoseob, Dong Woon, and their  friends mentioned. I walked closer to them and heard what they’re talking about. There is a Beast poster with six guys posing there.
“I think they will a famous boy band soon” a fan-girl nearly screamed.
“Of course, they can both sing and dance very well.” another fan-girl patted her shoulder.
“I heard Dong Woon is the last person who decided to join. You know, I think he is the coolest guy among them,” she pointed Dong Woon’s picture.
“No. I think Yoseob is the best since he has amazing voice and so Gikwang too. Ah, all of them are the best!”
The girls started shouting and gossiping about them as if those six guys were the most famous artist in the whole world. But they’re going to be famous eventually. I walked away from them while their talking still played on repeat in my mind.
I sat on my favorite wood branch under the oak tree, watching people passing by. Leaves skittered past my feet; fall was coming.

“Yun-a!” Hana with some girls came to me.
“What’s happen?” I was surprised, they ran so quickly as though the class was fire.
Hana sat next to me while others stood around me.
“Yoo Min Yun, you looks so cute today and I love your shoes by the way. And look! Your style is awesome!” Hana said excitedly.
“I guess you must want something to flatter me like this,” I raised an eyebrow.
“Hmm..”
“What’s up?”
“Okay, we know that you’re Yoseob and Dong Woon’s friend so we want to ask you something. Would you like to help us?” Hana tilting her face.
“What does it mean?”
“Yun-a, please ask Yoseob oppa to sign these for us,” Hana’s friend begged then gave me paper.
“What?”
“That will be easy for you, right? Thank you Yun-a! You’re my best friend!” Hana hugged me then ran. Her friends followed her, leaving me.
“W-wait!” I sighed seeing the papers on my hand.

I walked along the corridor at Applied Music building looking for Yoseob.
“How could I found him while I don’t know where he is” I grumbled.
I see one room from the open door that fun with colorful red sofas and purple and black painted walls. As soon as I passed one room, there was a gale of laughter. I tried to peek in from little window at the door. There were six guys sitting on the floor, they were chatting to each other. They’re Beast! They were shining with sweat, looks like they practiced hard. My eyes catch Yoseob there and damn! Yoseob saw me too. I quickly ran away. I’m afraid they will think I am a stalker. I slipped on the floor since I stepped my shoelace- again. The papers scattered in around me.
“Yoo Min Yun?” Someone called my name. I turned to him. It’s Yoseob! I took the papers as fast as possible, tied up my shoelace then stood up. I felt my hair was tangled but I didn’t have time to make up why. “Hi!” I greet him awkwardly, blushing.
 “What are you doing there? Please come in!”
I follow Yoseob into the room. All guys stared at me, including Dong Woon. He smiled at me. I felt awkward enough being there for a few minutes since I have to wait for Yoseob who had to sign the papers.
 Ya, Yang Yoseob! Why don’t you tell us who she is?” Gikwang bumped Yoseob’s shoulder.
“Ah, I’m sorry. Guys, she is Yoo Min Yun.” Yoseob continue signing the papers.
I bowed. All guys nodded while look at me, except Dong Woon. He was checking his phone seems pretend didn’t hear what they said.
“Is she your girlfriend?” Hyunseung teased, sitting next to me. I started to shake my head when suddenly Yoseob said, “Ya! Don’t touch her!” he moved, chased away Hyunseung, then sat next to me. I know he was kidding, but his action made me blush.
 Aigoo,” all guys teased us, laughing, except Dong Woon-again.
I bowed then left that room after Yoseob gave me the papers. Finally, I can take my breath after being around six guys there. I walked while seeing Yoseob’s sign on the papers. He added some motivational words too, I smiled.
Suddenly my mind replay the moment when I’m with him at podangmacha. I was walking with him, hold his hand, and wore his warm coat. Hey! His coat!  I didn’t give it back yet to him!
I opened my closet, looking for black coat that I hang on.  Where is it? I grabbed a black coat then look it. Ah, how could I forget! Why I put it on after I washed! I mumbled. I think I should give it back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...