Wednesday 22 May 2013

Ya! I Love You! [Chapter 8]



Tomorrow has finally come. I fold the coat then put it in my bag. I went to campus early in the morning so that there will not many people watching us. I hated being center of attention since I fell in front of Beast and their fans last time, and people started to gossip and me.
I could hear my steps walking through the corridor. I passed music room, listening to a piano playing. I stopped to listen for a while. I opened the door, someone was wearing black hoodie and he's playing the piano. The music was so wonderful, it makes me imagine beautiful things. He stopped his playing then turned to me.
“Dong Woon,” I hugged my bag closer to me.
“Hi! What brought you here?” He stood, walking to me.
“I .. I am looking for Yoseob. Did you see him?” Dong Woon look at my bag, sighing.
“So, is it true that you’re dating Yoseob?”
A.. anieo!” I shook my head, look at huge black piano makes Dong Woon look back. He smiled.
“I see, do you want to play piano with me?”
“No thanks. I can’t play” I smirked.
“Ah, come on. I will teach you. It’s easy,” He grabbed my hand made me sat on the piano’s chair. He sat next to me. Our shoulder touched each other, making my heart beat faster. I could even smell Dong Woon’s fresh cologne.
“Follow me,” Dong Woon started touch the piano’s tuts, playing a simple song. I follow him, touching other tuts, but it seems to make the song sound bad. We laughed. Dong Woon touched my hand, controlling me to touch the right tuts. I could feel his warm hand. I felt my heart stop beating when I saw Dong Woon stopped playing and looking at me with his deep brown eyes.
It became more awkward since he kept holding my hand, staring at me.
I couldn’t blink my eyes when I saw Dong Woon approaching me. He smiled, leaning his head toward my face. I could feel his breath traveling down my neck. Gosh! Why my heart beating so fast? I tried to close my eyes and let my face feel his warm breath. His lips softly grazed over mine.
“Hatchiim!” someone sneezed, making Dong Woon release his hand and pull away.
We turned to him then saw Yoseob standing near the door. He stared at us.
He smirked. “Morning!”
Dong Woon turned around. I stood up then bowed. I could feel my cheeks heating up.
“Ya, Yun-a! what are you doing here?” Yoseob said, still smirking and acting as if he didn’t see what happened.
“I – I ..” I took my bag on the floor. “I want to give this back to you.”
“What’s this?” Yoseob opened the bag.
“That’s your coat. I’m sorry, I forgot to give it back” I bowed.
“Ah, I see” He smiled, but it seemed his smile didn't reach his eyes. 
His smirk couldn’t hide the shock in his eyes. Seeing him smile like that made me feel guilty.
“I have to go” I bowed, looked at Dong Woon then left the room awkwardly. People started to come to the campus. I touched my lips, I could feel his gentle soft lips on mine. I still didn’t believe what just happened. How could something like this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...