Wednesday 1 May 2013

April and Aprilia



Hello! Meet me again, April, this story is still about love at school at  Senior High School. I think we have sooo many stories about love at school.  See,  how long we spend our times at school?
So, the story begin when I finally had a boyfriend -after all this time- guess who ?
Yep! He is my classmate. Should I tell you his name? If I say I’ve forgot his name it’s 100% a lie.  His name is Ryan.  Bet is he the most famous guy in my class? Yes, he is.
I was proud being his girl because I’ve won his heart from many girls in my school. HAHAHA *devil laugh* “Don’t you dare to touch him even call his name because he is my boyfriend,” that was the meaning of my smile every time I walked beside him then I lunch together at canteen school. Or sat next to him in the class.  Acted like this school was ours and no one can bother us. That was sooo romantic  moment  for a high school student like me. Yeah..
You know, life story is not like a fairy tale that ended with happily ever after. I thought I’ll always happy with him and we can got married someday then have a cute babies then live happily -  sounds dork, right? Now, forget about happily ever after. It doesn’t exist so far.  
Here’s the proof :
One day, I accidentally saw him with a girl, I can deny that she’s cute. Guess what? Her name is really like me! Aprilia. Gosh! Since  she’s a freshman so I didn’t really care about her. Day by day I found he was change. I even don’t know him anymore. He is like a stranger while he’s my boyfriend. Funny, huh?
I didn’t complaint  about his weird attitude because I loved him. Just let him do what he want. His happiness is my happiness too. That was a quote that I kept before I finally  knew that he likes ‘my twin’. Yeah, take a deep breath first, Ryan likes Aprilia. As you know, I am April while she is Aprilia.  

How could I know he likes Aprilia? Here’s the histoy :
He wanted to play soccer then he left his phone on the table.  I curious what is on his phone then I unlocked it. Guess what? Aprilia’s photo is the wallpaper !! What the ….
My shock is not over. I opened the inbox then found hundred text from Aprilia.  I couldn’t say anything.  Few minutes later, Ryan came to the class to take his phone while I still stare at his phone. It’s so unbelievable!
“What are you looking at?” Ryan stuttered.
“Nothing,” I lied, “Ryan, I want to break up,” I couldn’t believe I can say that! I was totally jealous.
“Wh.. why? What’s wrong?” This guy still acted like nothing happen.
 I would throw his phone to his face if I could. In brief,  Ryan tried to convince me that he didn’t like Aprilia at all. But sadly.. we finally broke up.
One weeks later, I hear a news that Ryan has a new girl friend.  Don’t  mention her name, please.  Hfff.. “What can I do?” I shrugged, talk to myself then smile. Ya, I smile.  Of course Ryan will think I’m fine.
He don’t know how hurt it is because I’m good enough to keep it behind my smile. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...