Tuesday 14 May 2013

Ya! I Love You! [chapter 2]

-2-
After take a bath and dinner, I went to my room. What a tiring day! I sighed. I lay in my small bed, hugging my teddy bear then saw my laptop on the table. I got up, still hugging my teddy bear. I have nothing to do so I turned my laptop on. Pictures of my classmates and I when we were in class showed on the desktop. I’m gonna miss that moment. I stared at it. Some memories when we were studying and hanging out together are playing on my mind. I could see a boy with sparkling eyes and a cute smile passed in. How did the thought of him get into my mind?
Yang Yoseob, I whispered while typing his name on google I read through many news and magazine articles about him. So, what Hana said was true. He is a singer. Gosh! He looks so cute in these pictures. I tried to download some of his songs then transfer it on my phone. I didn’t hear any songs of him yet since I start to yawn. After I turn my laptop and my lamp off, I go back to my bed, laid my teddy bear beside me then pull up my blanket. Glow in the dark at my wall say goodnight to me by emit its shine.

Muo!?” Hana was shocked after I told her about my subway moment. I nodded.
“You’re so lucky, Yun-ah!” Hana shook my shoulders as usual.
“You know it just a coincidence,” I continue cleaning the tables up.
“Well, at least you’ve talked with him personally.”
Our chatting automatically stopped when someone entered the bakery.
“Welcome to Crown Bakery,” Hana bowed then served the costumer.
I went to the kitchen to put the dishes. Today our bakery is not crowded like yesterday. There’s a lady who just came and she’s waiting for her meal.
“Min Yun if I’m not mistaken, today is the admission announcement from Seoul Institute of The Arts, isn’t it?” Mr. Lee asked.
I see the calendar hanging on the wall, “yes Mr. Lee. You’re right. How could I forget it!” I smacked my forehead.
“Then why you and Hana still here? Just go check out your results!” Said Mr. Lee.
Ne, thank you Mr. Lee,” I bowed then went looking for Hana.
After we dress out, Hana and I went to Seoul Institue of The Arts. There are many people crowded in front of a huge board. Crowds of hot bodies pooled in front of the large white board. No doubt, that’s the admission announcement board.
“Hana, look! How could we break through that crowd?” I pointed crowded people that want to see the results.
Aigoo! It’s so crowded! How if we wait for a moment until they go home?”
“Are you kidding? That was your baddest idea I’ve heard. That’s wasted my time,” I pouted.
“Hmm…” Hana mumbled, “All right, then. Follow me!” she walked to that crowded people by shoved other. “Excuse me, excuse me.”
Hana bumped some people to go to the front line. It’s a really thrust, there’s no one who wanted to cave in including us. Someone suddenly stepped on my shoelace and it's made me stuck in the middle of the crowded. Hana couldn’t hold my hand for more since people around us started to shoved.
I found a guy who is trying break through the crowded step my shoelace. I tried to move my feet but he didn’t realize it and still stepping it on.
Ya! You’re stepping my shoelace!” I shouted.
He looked down then lifted his feet while I tried to pull my foot away. As a result, I fell to the ground. Some people helped me get up then bring me out from the crowd. I finally sat on the sidewalk near the announcement board.
“I’m sorry,” the guy who stepped my shoelace sat next to me.
“No problem,” I answered while I looked somewhere.
“Why don’t you tie your shoes?” the guy tried to tie my shoelace.
“Oh, yes, let me,” I move my feet so that he could reach it then tied it up as soon as possible.
“So, are you going to see the announcement result?” He asked.
I turned to him and I found he’s so cool. He has stunning eyes, pointed nose, a sharp jaw line and his style is not bad. He is totally cool! I wondered.
Ya!” He waved his hand to my face, makes my daydream disappear.
“Oh, yeah..I’m sorry but what’s your question?”
“Are you going to see the announcement result?” He smirked.
“Hmm.. Yes,” I couldn’t find any words since I still enchanted with him.
“So what’s the result then?”
“I am still don’t know,” I sighed.
Few minutes later I saw a girl who trying out from the crowd. She’s Hana.
“Hana!” I  get up then waved my hand so that Hana can see me.
Hana quickly ran come to my place then hugged me to death, “Yun-ah!”
Ya! I can’t take my breath!”
“Ah, I’m sorry Yun-ah, I am just too excited. We are accepted!” Hana jumped.
“We are … what?” I couldn’t believe what I just heard.
“I say we are accepted!” Hana hugged me tight then released it as she saw a guy standing next to me. She stared at him for few seconds.
“Yun-ah, who is he?” Hana whispered, pointed that guy by her head. I shrugged.
“My name is Son Dong Woon,” A thick tone came from his throat.
“Ah I see. My name is Kim Hana,” Hana smirked.
He turned to me as if he want to know my name.
“She is Yoo Min Yun,” Hana introduced me, still smirking.
“Nice to meet you two. Congratulation,” he bowed then walked to announcement board then drown in crowded.
“Thank you,” Hana bowed back, “Yun-ah, let’s go home and tell our family!”
“But I haven’t seen that,” I pointed the board.
“Yun-ah, you believe me. Don’t you?”
“Yeah, I do.. but…”
Hana took her cell phone then show me a picture. There’s my name on the list students who were accepted. I don’t know how she captured it while people shoved each other there.
“See, you’re accepted. And me too,” Hana smiled. I can saw her sparkling eyes.
I hugged my best friend. The sun shine brightly as if it felt happy to see us accepted in this college. We couldn’t stop smiling while we going to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...