Sunday 1 November 2015

IJWHY



The number you’re calling is not active or out of coverage area, please try again in a few minutes.
.
My tears fall as I hear that.
It was like I want scream to her (that operator’s voice): “I’VE TRIED IN A MORE THAN FEW MINUTES! EVEN I’VE TRIED IN EVERY TEN MINUTES! YOU LIAR!” then I burst into tears.
And I wonder if she could answer my scream she perhaps would say “Did I say that if you try again in a few minutes, someone out there will automatically activate the phone? Please, be smart.”
“THEN TELL ME WHERE IS THE OUT OF COVERAGE AREA YOU MEAN!!!!?”
“NOW TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!” :(
/Tulalit.. Tulalit/
I don’t want to debate with cell phone operator anyway.                                                     

I just want to hear your voice.
I just want to see you. I just want to hug you.
I just want to hug you.
I just want to hug you.
I just want to hug you.
I just want to hug you.
I just want to hug you.
I just want to hug you.
I just want to hug you.
I just want to hug you.
I just want to hug you.
I just want to hug you.
I just want to hug you.
I just want to hug you.
Kakak.
I just want to hug you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...