Thursday 1 October 2015

When September Ends



Bet all of you know this song: Wake Me up When September Ends – Green Day.
FYI, I’m listening that song while write this post. And still, my favorite part of this song is on 1:20 - 1:35.  That “cess” from the drum is awesome!
The song is dedicated for them who have unhappy memories on September. But I love it anyway.
This is a sad song, everyone knows that. Like I don’t want to meet you, September! So I decided to sleep for thirty days from now!! (1st September). It’s okay for you to do that but you know? Time flies.
As you close your eyes on 1st September, the 30th is flying to you. Yeah, it flies, it’s today. Everyone knows flying is faster than walk even run. So, how was your -sleep -September? 

Me?
I don’t think I have bad memories on September (or maybe I’ve totally forgot it, I don’t know), so yeah. Even if I had bad or sad memories on it, I don’t want to skip that month. -Listen- Read, something unwanted can happen anytime, you may got bad memories last September but it DOESN’T MEAN September ALWAYS have bad memories for you.
Then wake up!!! I told you, WAKE UP!!
Just don’t waste your time to wait the end of September or other months. Do something!
Open your eyes, take a deep breath and smile for yourself first. Enjoy the time. There will always sad and happy in life so prepare yourself!
Start anything you do with good thinking whatever how it will be going. Whatever, Give it a smile. Create your own happiness. It’s okay if you cry, it’s okay if you laugh, as long as the world still turns, there will be night and day. In night we can see the stars and beautiful moon (like in my previous post). In day we can feel the warm of sun light. Even sometimes we can't see and feel it because of heavy rain, but sometimes rain is beautiful too, right?  
The last but not least, there will people you love. They will not leave you in any condition. They will always be there.
I just wonder why September running so fast?
Like when you woke up in the morning then feel how fast the night changes.   
and I wonder how slow the day I can meet him come. 
.
I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...