Friday 9 October 2015

I would



For you who think that I am an independent woman, you’re wrong, guys. Totally wrong.
But if you think that I’m the awesome one. Yes, I am.
I’m not that independent. I just try to.
You know, I don’t want to tell you like “Seriously, guys, my life is not beautiful as you see in social media. I am the liar one. So please stop say ‘how lucky being me’. Stop wanting your life to be like mine someone else’s life.” No. It’s not my purpose writing this.
Just like what I wrote before, I’m not that independent.
I’m the spoiled one. I spend my money to call them, my parents, everyday.
Even there’s nothing to talk about, I call them anyway just to hear their voice. Make sure that they’re fine there. But I know they’re not really fine. They miss me. I know they miss me so much. So do I. When your parents asked you like “how are you?” or “When will you go home?”  It actually only means “I miss you, my little girl.”
So if only I could go home every day, I would.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...