Monday 1 June 2015

Before June



Nowadays, Greet the first day in new month with many hopes is become a common thing that happened around us.  I often –even myself made it too, here– read the people’s status either on their social media or personal message in blackberry messenger, like:
“June, please be my month.”
“Welcome, June!”
“Hope it’ll be a better month.”
.
And so on.
We always hope for a better thing, especially on the first date of the month, but have we ever thought what has happened on 30 days before? I mean, it’s like make a little review about a month before, May. May have 31 days and at least we have -more or less- 31 stories in it. I’m sure the stories are mixed with happiness and sadness, that’s normal.
Now I’ll make the review (as far as I remember).
May has give me many stories. Unexpected stories,
In the second week of May, I decided to go home in order to meet him. Some people might think I’m so ‘brave’ since I ride my motorcycle by myself. And to be honest, I don’t prepare anything to go home. My rain coat is broken and I didn’t bring any mask to cover my face during the trip. I even don’t expect myself will go home that week. I just suddenly follow my heart voice that keep whispering me to go home, so I can meet him.
For me, as long as I can meet him, I’ll try to.
I can meet people I love in one place if I go home (meet my parents, meet him, and his family) like that day.
It was raining so I decided to go to his house first. My tired suddenly disappear when I saw him. I don’t know if it just my suggestion or what but that was what I felt.
[#Nowplaying Tulus: Teman Hidup - Di dekatnyaa aku lebih tenang.]
Every day is a mystery. I never expect I will sleep over at his house before but there I was. I couldn’t tell you how I feel that night but I’m so happy, I felt so comfortable with it. It was Saturday night and we’re (his family and I) watching tv, playing paper plane, video games, and talking much about anything until very very late night. I don’t know but I felt like I’m home (too). Thank you for make my Saturday night become awesome as you are ;)
See the view from my rooftop with you is one of my happiness too. I’ll never forget it anyway. The way we saw the kites flying, see the sky and guessing what shape is that,
“Look! An elephant.”
“Really? That is not like an elephant at all.”
Made me tilt my head and wondering how come that cloud is like an elephant. xD
I even still remember how the wind blew. The most beautiful blew wind in May, I think. I feel like I’m the happiest girl, when I’m with you.
Still in May, I got an accident at Cipatat street (the location is in the middle way from Cipanas to Bandung). See? Anything can happen without we expect it before. Luckily, I’m fine, the point is I still alive. I still can stand and walk and yeah, I’m fine. But the night after, I felt like my body is cracked. It hurt anyway.  Actually, I really wish you were here. Hug me, stand by me. But I know it isn’t easy to get here whatever we want. I must keep strong! I wouldn’t make you worried much about me after all. But I miss you.
And what else? Ah, in May, I suddenly felt a jealously too. Random jealously is a mind that whispering bad things to me. I’ve try to ignore all that words but okay I’m jealous- again. Felt so insecure is not that I want. It’s the worst feeling so far but I just can’t see let you (I can’t see you anyway) with other girl
If I become annoying when something like this happen (I never hope it), I’m sorry. Would you like to help me to understand this? If only you could understand me too. I trust you. I  just .. kind of scared.
The last but not least, you just make one of my dream come true in May. Watching a live concert with someone I love, with you. I’m so happy. The best feeling in the world is I can’t keep my eyes of Mikha Angelo! Hehehe. Just kidding! xP
Thank you so much, May, for the priceless lessons in every day.  I miss you, by the way.

Whatever it is, make sure those moments will make us better, stronger and happier in this new month, June! See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...