Tuesday 25 August 2015

Cigar




First thing that pop up on my head when I read that word is Maroon 5’s song: your cigar, yes please
Krik krik krik krik.
Skip that.
People who know me so well (smash-blast detected. haha) absolutely know thing that I don’t like so much. Yes, it is: cigarette. The smell and the smoke are never be friendly for me, for my body.
Never
ever
ever!!!
Maybe it because I live in non-cigarette circle life.
Fortunately, my dad and my brother are not smoker. My home is free from those things (cigarette and the smoke). I am grateful for that actually.
I write this doesn’t mean to mock the smoker. If you are a smoker just go on.  That’s none of my business though. In my office, there is a man who likes smoke every day, every time, and everywhere.  He often brings that cigar to my place. I’ve told him to keep the cigar away from me but he seems like doesn’t understand Indonesian language or what I don’t know. Over all, it really annoying.
Yesterday he came to my place with the cigar on his hand.
“Stay away!” I bit shouted to him. Actually, he is 20-30 older than me but whatever. I just don’t want to heal that smoke. It makes me have a bad mood.
“Okay. Okay.” He hide the cigar.
“Good then.”
“What’s wrong with this? Your boyfriend is a smoker too, isn’t he?”
“No. He is not.”
“Really??” He seems like can’t believe what just he heard.
“Ya.”
“Awesome! Then he is not a man.”
“Who said to be a man you must be a smoker? Besides, that is one of the reasons why I like him.”
He smile and went to outside.
That stupid opinion I don’t get it. For me, a man is someone who knows how to treat woman well, is my boy friend. He is the best.
And the cigar can’t decide it.
I even see people who smoke WHEREVER he want is not a man at all.
Thank you.


1 comment:

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...