Wednesday 18 March 2015

Lucky?




Someone said that if a person really loves us, she/he will tell us how lucky she/he is having us in their life.  Do you agree with that statement? I’m not.  
Okay.
Maybe I ever thought even says that “I feel so lucky being in love with him.” or “I feel so lucky since I met him.” and other about “feel so lucky” thought about him. Yeah.
It’s NOT about ONLY the luckiness, actually.
Lucky is not the exact feeling when you finally find someone as good for you.  
Lucky is when you suddenly win/get a gift or something you never thought you will get it before, unexpectedly, and you don’t need trying hard to get it.
So, Have I expect he will come to my life before? No.
But before I met him, I always pray and wish I’ll meet someone who will love me, care of me, can makes me better day by day. Not only pray but also try to be a better person. I’m trying. May I think that he is the answer of my pray after all?
Even until I’ve met him, I still try to improve myself since I want to be the best for him.
It’s okay when you tell someone that you feel so lucky to have him/her in your life.  Just remember, it couldn’t be the parameter to see whether he/she loves us or not.
When you feel lucky, it means you’re happy, right?
But when you think it just about the luckiness, you’ll not get the point.
See the different now?
I don’t want people said that I’m just lucky since I’m trying hard too, after all this time.
I’ll tell you, it’s not about how lucky I am. It’s about my decision, my destiny.
I’m so grateful.
All I know now is when I’m with him, it more than a luckiest girl, I’m the happiest girl in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...