Friday 23 August 2013

I don't want to

well,  this is the story about a not soo beast .. this is story about me. you know, liking someone who has special friend already is so sophisticated .. trust me! cause I feel it know.. I don't know and don't want to write his name here since I want to forget him. -I shouldn't write this if I want to forget him right? haha- that's me.  he is so kind. i 've told you he's so kind. I never met a boy as kind as he did, as care as he did. as charmin as he did.  I hope this is only my drama queen ..   I wonder how can I feel like this! my heart is always thump and thump and thump when I see him.. but nowadays I can handle this damn feeling well. by the time I can control my feelings .. even sometimes I still wonder if they can breakup someday.. OK, I know that's mean but.. yeaaa I ever hope thing like that happens. who knows? aahh, I don't mean it.. I'm sorry. somebody please hit me!!! or call me maybe. hehe  I,m a girl and I always think that "how if I were her...." and bla bla bla.
How if I were her? !
 1. I  would say thank you since I could have boyfriend like him -yaa I know that's  impossible
2. i would love him -of course hahaha
 3. I would be a lucky girl ever since he's sooooooo kind and polite and mature and charming  and ..... -forget it!
4. I wouldn't let him go.. ha-ha talk about my dork wonder number four,   if I were his boyfriend and suddenly know that someone else started to admire him, I would feel scared.

I scared if that girl will stole my boyfriend  from me. I scared if my boyfriend would like that girl too. really scared.  that's why that's why  I don't want to let myself admiring him more. STop!!! there's no people who can force themselves to stop their feeling when they  fall in love. including  me.. but I must.. must stop and forget my feeling.. this is the first time I forced my heart not to like someone who I like. ha-ha.  sounds complicated - that's me  I don't know why I met (read : like) him while he has taken  by other girl. the important is he seems happy with her. in this kind of situations  I don't know whether I should happy or sad. happy of course.. but.. ah! why there's BUT word in this world??? see, I was sooo envy .. how lucky she's . and I don't wanna be a third person or destroyer. so kill my feeling as soon as possible.  click! wake up! wake up! wake up!   if this kind of feeling called love.. I don't want to.....     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...