Monday 19 September 2016

My Qualovety Time: Train to Busan

It was raining on saturday night and it has been a very loooong time no hang out in saturday night with him. Yeah, as I remember.
I don't mind.
We don't have to do window shopping -even true shopping-, watching movies in theater, have a fancy dinner like EVERY saturday night. Since (for me) the most important thing is being with him. Sounds cheesy but that's it.
After had dinner at warteg, actually the place is not like warteg at all so let's say that is mini restaurant, he offered me to hang out but I refuse it.

"Do you want to watch this?" He showed me his Macbook, Train to Busan movie poster.
"Busan? It is Korean movies, isn't it?"
Kinda don't believe it since he doesn't like both Korean movies and drama. I was like 'What's happen with you? Wowowoo, seems like 8th miracle in the world is happen tonight!!' 
"Don't get me wrong, it's horror." He said.
"........"
((It's horror))
Okay.
Forget about 8th miracle in the world. It's not gonna happen anyway. wkwk.


So, what's the first thing that pop up on your head when you hear Busan?
Bussan with double S
Some people might imagine it.
Hey, where's the train? Why there are only motorcycles??
#Intermezo

Okay back to our topic.
You know what? I don't really like horror and action movies.
Caution! I have unexpected scream whenever I watch it. And just like what I always said, I can watch it as long as I'm with him. And my FDNR friends. Only. So, let's watch ittt!!
Btw, I watched it with him and his sister. It was very fun. XDb

Anyeong Haseyoo ^^, 

Train to Busan Auto Finance

Don't worry, I will not write any spoiler here but if only I didn't know it is horror maybe I would not close my eyes from the very first time and hide behind his back for almost 2 hours. :P
The opening is quite scary for me. I mean, this movies is TOTALLY scary from the beginning. wkwkwk. Cool.
There are many things we can learn from this movie.
But I was so tired watching this kind of movie. It feels like you've had -never ending- run. I even couldn't take my breath and I cried for some scenes. 
Actually, I don't want him to see me cry just because the movie but I couldn't hold my tears down. T^T  #ngeDramaDetected

Trust me, Cooling Down is Needed
 
Just like ride a roller coaster, I need a cooling down after watch this movie. I really need it.
So I asked him to watch anything in order to make me relax. *Take a deep breath*
"How about We Bare Bears baby?" that's my favorite one. x)
"Have you watch it?"
"Ya."
"Hmm, let's find film that neither of us never watch before." He kept scrolling.
"Hagemaru! Let's watch Hagemaruuu!"

Hagemaruuu. Haaaai!

We watched it on youtube and it made me laugh after all and I feel much better. :)
That was my qualovety time with him last saturday night.
Busan Gwangandaegyo Bridge
and If someday I visit South Korea with you, I dare us to go to Busan - by train!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...