Saturday 23 March 2013

It's hard to say goodbye

I always knew this day would come  
We'd be standing one by one  
With our future in our hands  
So many dreams so many plans


Always knew after all these years  

There'd be laughter there'd be tears  
But never thought that I'd walk away with so much join but so much pain  
And it's so hard to say goodbye

But yesterdays gone we gotta keep moving on 
I'm so thankful for the moments so glad I got to know ya

Another chapter in the book cant go back but you can look  
And there we are on every page   
Memories I'll always save  
Up ahead on the open doors  
Who knows what were heading towards?  
I wish you love I wish you luck For you the world just opens up


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...