Friday 6 February 2015

Hi, you ! yes, you.

What I'm trying to say is .. 
if you're reading this, please keep reading, because there are certain things I'd like you to know..
commitment is not something I take lightly, so I want you to know that if I finally say 'yes',
it means that I'd stay with you through whatever. I want you to know that sharing your fears and insecurities with me wouldn't make me look down on you. I'd appreciate it if you're willing to do so,
because it means that you trust me. 
since you'd be the person I'm spending my life with, please take a good care of my heart and don't break my trust as I would not do to you. 
sincerely, me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...