Thursday 23 March 2017

Tell Me I'm a Wreck


Tell Me I'm A Wreck - Every Avenue


I never hear this song before. I even don't know that song does exist, at all.
And tonight is the first time I hear it. Some people might wonder like, "then how could you find that song?"
Because I miss him.
I find this song in his 'last playing' on spotify. 2 hours ago.
Our favorite music is extremely different. I don't really like his playlist, so does he.
But when I listen to his playlist, it feels like I find a part of him.
Hey, this song is not bad. Then I just listen to his playlist again and again.
I miss him that much.

Have you ever feel like you just meet someone by listen to their favorite song?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...