Tuesday 15 January 2013

That's why my friends called me

F for Fashion
D for Design
N for Non
R for Reguler __________________ put them all together and here we are ! FDNR 12 yeaaaaay ~

there are 29 girls. only girls. yaa you can imagine how 'quite' my class :D
we met first at 3 august 2012 (one day after MPA over). That monday, the first day we become student college. we don't use uniform anymore. I choose to wear my squares motif dress with purple bolero cardigan, jeans, black ribbon headband, snoopy necklace and flat shoes with cute ribbon. and sling black bag. 
Based on the schedule, we had the ethics of communication (read: Etika komunikasi) lesson at 8.00 am .. while we waiting for the lecturer, we introduced ourselves first. I sat on the first line so I introduced my self first. Suddenly, a girl who sat behind me (read: andriani respati ningrum-resti)  said "Hey, you are similar with one of member in JKT48 but I don't know the name." I was suprised to hear that so I just answer her statement with smile. 
"how if I called you aitakatta? aitakatta aitakatta."  
"haha. that's okay. up to you." I smiled.
the lecturer still didn't come yet. I felt there is someone who stare at me. I see her. a girl who sat beside me. she smile and said to resti. 
"I know, she similar with Ayana. Really similar instead I think she was ayana. But is it possible she is school here? hahaha." soon I know the girl's name is Reni.
"I'm not Ayana. haha. besides, Ayana still school at junior high."
"How could you know? I think you're really her twins."
"It doesn't matter. the important thing is our class have one member of JKT48.. yeaay !" said resti.
"Do you mind if we call you Ayana ? Ayana sasa !" Reni add.
"No problem."  
do I have similar face with this girl ?? 

actually many of my friends have said the same thing. before my friends in FDNR said that I look like ayana.  
since that moment I called Ayana. sometimes, my friends forgotten my real name. a bit weird. haha
however. I am me :)

Unfortunately the lecturer didn't come. I don't know . some senior said it's common if the first day there is no lecturer. oh come on ! we really enthusiastic and want to know about learn at college as soon as possible but the lecturer were didn't there... honestly, we were dissapointed for few days because of the uneffective schedule ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dua Puluh Tahun

Tenang, kali ini kita tidak akan bertemu aku 20 tahun lalu. Haha. Dua puluh tahun adalah alasanku 'menolak' orang yang pertama kali ...